Rss Feed
  1. While looking for 2013 reading challenges, I came upon an interesting challenge. Its name: Color Coded Challenge 2013. The rule is easy. Participants need to read books with certain colors in the title. The colors are:


    1. A book with "Blue" or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc) in the title. My Pick: Camar Biru - Nilam Suri (the word "Biru" in the title is Indonesian for "Blue") (finished! See my review in Indonesian here)
    2. A book with "Red" or any shade of Red (Scarlet, Crimson, Burgandy, etc) in the title. My pick: Masque of the Red Death - Bethany Griffin (finished! See my Indonesian review here)
    3. A book with "Yellow" or any shade of Yellow (Gold, Lemon, Maize, etc.) in the title. My pick: Gold - Chris Cleave (finished! See my review.)
    4. A book with "Green" or any shade of Green (Emerald, Lime, Jade, etc) in the title. My pick: Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery (finished! See my review here)
    5. A book with "Brown" or any shade of Brown (Tan, Chocolate, Beige, etc) in the title. My pick: Rumah Cokelat - Sitta Karina (the word "Cokelat" in the title is Indonesian for "Brown/Chocolate") (finished! See my Indonesian review here)
    6. A book with "Black" or any shade of Black (Jet, Ebony, Charcoal, etc) in the title. My pick: Hitam Putih Emiliano - Sania Puteri Rasyid (the word "Hitam" in the tile is Indonesian for "Black") (finished! See my review.)
    7. A book with "White" or any shade of White (Ivory, Eggshell, Cream, etc) in the title. My pick: A Little White Lie - Titish A. K. (finished! See my review)
    8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magneta, etc.). My pick: The Silver Chair - C.S. Lewis (finished! See my review.)
    9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.). My pick: Pelangi Impian - Joan Elliott Pickart. The word 'Pelangi' is Indonesian for 'Rainbow' (finished! See my Indonesian review here)


    Since it allows crossover, I think I'll cross this one with my January Monthly Key Words Reading Challenge's pick.

    If you want to know more about this reading challenge, visit My Reader's Block.



  2. 1 comments :

    1. Welcome to the Challenge! I'm so glad to have you join us.

    Post a Comment