Rss Feed
  1. I stumbled upon another interesting reading challenge. It's called Finishing the Series. As the name suggests, the aim of this reading challenge is to finish a series. More information at the host blog.



    I think I'll go for level 2 nah let's just do 3. My series are:

    1. The Buru Quartet by Pramoedya Ananta Toer
    Consists of:
    1. This Earth of Mankind (done)
    2. Child of All Nations (done)
    3. Footsteps (finished! See my review in Indonesian)
    4. House of Glass

    2. Narnia Series by C. S. Lewis
    Consists of:
    1. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (done)
    2. Prince Caspian (done)
    3. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (done)
    4. The Silver Chair (finished! See my review)
    5. The Horse and His Boy (finished! See my review)
    6. The Magician's Nephew (finished! See my Indonesian review)
    7. The Last Battle (done)

    3. Lord of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien
    Consists of:
    1. The Fellowship of the Ring (finished! See my review in Indonesian here)
    2. The Two Towers (finished! See my review in Indonesian here)
    3. The Return of the King (finished! See my review in Indonesian here)

  2. 0 comments :

    Post a Comment