Rss Feed
  1. Throughout 2012, I've read 200+ books (based on my Goodreads list). However, I realized that majority of them are fiction books and I only listed 22 non-fiction books in my "read" shelf!

    Based on that. I am planning to read more non-fiction books in 2013. Coincidentally, I found the "Nerdy Non-Fiction Challenge" that I think it is perfect to motivate me in reading non-fiction. If you are interested, you should check the host blog for more information.



    I'll post my to-read list in here. Some books I already laid eyes upon are (p.s. if there is a link on the book, it will direct you to my review of the book):

    * Autobiography, Biography, Memoir
    - The Other Side of Me - Sidney Sheldon
    - Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom

    * Science-Nature, Weather, Biology, Geology
    - Astronomy for Entertainment - Y. Perelman
    - Astronomy Handbook: Guide to the Night Sky - Clare Gibson (this one has been sitting in my book shelf for YEARS!)

    * Religion, Spirituality, Philosophy
    - Who Made God? And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith (this one has been in my shelf for years as well.)
    - Respectable Sins: Confronting the Sins We Tolerate - Jerry Bridges

    Update (January 9)
    * Literary Criticism/Theory:
    - Draf 1: Taktik Menulis Fiksi Pertamamu (Draft 1: Tactics for Writing Your First Fiction) - Winna Efendi
    - Menulis & Menerbitkan Buku Fiksi & Non Fiksi - Zamakh Syarifani
    (Both are books about how to write and publish a book and both are Indonesian books.)

    * Travel:
    - Titik Nol - Agustinus Wibowo
    - Kapitalisme Soviet? Sebuah Catatan Perjalanan - Tjipta Lesmana

    Update (February 3)
    * History- US, World, European, etc
    - Kendaraan Tempur Perang Dunia II (Armoured Fighting Vehicles of the World War II) - Muhammad Daud Darmawan

    Update (June 30)
    * Art, Photography, Architecture
    - Gender Advertisements - Erving Goffman 

    * About Writer/Writing
    - My Life as Writer - Haqi Achmad, Ribka Anastasia
    More to come :)

  2. 3 comments :

    1. Anonymous said...

      Thanks for joining both of my challenges!

    2. Biondy said...

      hi Kim. thanks to stop by :D
      hope I can finish both challenges :)

    3. Unknown said...

      Looks like you've got some good ideas. Good luck! :)

      My Nonfiction Challenge post

    Post a Comment