Rss Feed
  1. Kendaraan Tempur Perang Dunia IIKendaraan Tempur Perang Dunia II by Muhammad Daud Darmawan
    My rating: 3 of 5 stars

    Title: Kendaraan Tempur Perang Dunia II (Armoured Fighting Vehicles of the World War II)
    Author: Muhammad Daud Darmawan
    Publisher: Narasi Publisher
    Pages: 148 pages
    Published: 2010

    I think this is my first non-fiction book of 2013. Finally. Actually I had no intention to buy this book. To be honest war history doesn't really interest me.

    So, the reason why I bought this book was simply because it was discounted and it was really cheap. The second reason? Because I was waiting for my friend who was trapped in a cat-and-dog rain. And when I have to wait, I prefer to read a book.

    This book talks about the fighting vehicle used during World War II. It focuses on tanks made by Germany, Uni Soviet, and US.

    I think the book was ok. I think the writer did his research. His list of reference books seemed convincing. My only disappointment is the pictures in the book were so blurry. It didn't satisfy me. However, there are some internet references given by the author and probably I could get better pictures fom there.

    This book is for the following reading challenge:
    - 2013 Nerdy Non-Fiction Reading Challenge


    View all my reviews


  2. 0 comments :

    Post a Comment