Rss Feed
  1. The Horse And His Boy: Kuda Dan Anak Manusia (The Chronicles of Narnia, #3)The Horse And His Boy: Kuda Dan Anak Manusia by C.S. Lewis
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Title: Kuda dan Anak Manusia (The Horse and His Boy)
    Author: C. S. Lewis
    Publisher: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama
    Number of Pages: 312 halaman
    Published: September 2005

    I've read this book in February and I have written a review in Indonesian, but since I use this book in many international Reading Challenges, I think I should write an English review. Geez, my English review "debt" is piling up :))

    Back in February, I felt a little bit burnt out. I read only several books and it took me very long to finish each of them. This book is no exception. I need a week to finish it.

    I think this book is better than The Silver Chair. It was less boring and the characters and story are more interesting. I also really like the Pevensie family's cameo.

    Overall, I give this book 4/5 for its story, characters, and ending. Now, on to the last book of Narnia series that I haven't read.

    Buku ini untuk tantangan baca:
    - 2013 What An Animal Reading Challenge
    - 2013 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge


    View all my reviews


  2. 0 comments :

    Post a Comment